Dr. Brandy Richards
Dr. Brandy Richards, DDS, MS, Diplomate
Dr. Brandy Richards is originally from Suffolk, VA but has found a home in Charlotte. She considers herself a lifelong VCU ram and was an Honors Student as well as a VCU Cheerleader in her undergraduate studies. Dr. Richards received the Richard C. Pugh Achievement Award which is awarded to the top 3% of scores in the nation on the written American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry Board Exam. She has also been published in the AAPD Pediatric Dentistry Journal for her work on the familial association of dental caries and the necessity of general anesthesia.
- BS in Biology with a Minor in Chemistry – Virginia Commonwealth University
- Doctor of Dental Surgery Degree – Virginia Commonwealth University
- MS Degree with Certificate in Pediatric Dentistry – Virginia Commonwealth University
- Diplomate of The American Board of Pediatric Dentistry
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- American Laser Study Club
Away From the Office
As of Fall 2022, Dr. Richards is a new mother, and she loves spending time with her husband and son hiking around North Carolina.
Meet Dr. Brandy Richards – Schedule Your Child’s Appointment Today
To experience our award-winning pediatric dental care, schedule your child’s Free New Patient Appointment* today for a Comprehensive Exam by calling (704) 397-4205. You may also use our convenient online form. Your child’s appointment includes the following:
- Comprehensive exam (does not include x-rays, prophylaxis, or fluoride treatment)
- Digital X-Rays
- Thorough Cleaning
- Oral Hygiene Education
During your child’s appointment, we will take the time to explain our treatment process and answer any questions you may have. We look forward to building the foundation for your child’s lifelong healthy smile!
*Free New Patient Appointment valid only children ages 7 and under