Dr. David Moore
David Moore, DDS, MS, Diplomate
Providing every person with access to quality dental care is Dr. Moore’s greatest principle. He combined this with his love for travel and led five dental mission trips to Arequipa, Peru, Charlotte’s sister city. For over 25 years, Dr. Moore has worked to promote healthy lifestyles for children and their families. He continues to improve the smiles of children and those with special needs across the Charlotte region.
- BA in Chemistry – The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Doctor of Dental Surgery Degree – The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- MS Degree with a Certificate of Advanced Graduate Studies in Pediatric Dentistry – Ohio State University
- Lieutenant – Navy Dental Corp.
- Adjunct Professor – UNC School of Dentistry’s Dept. of Pediatric Dentistry
- Diplomate of The American Board of Pediatric Dentistry
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- NC Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- NC Dental Society
- Southeast Society of Pediatric Dentistry
- Southwest Society of Pediatric Dentistry
- Former President of the NCAPD
- Former Board Member for the SESPD
- Former Dental Director at Valleygate Dental Surgery Center
Away From the Office
When he is not in the office, Dr. Moore enjoys spending quality time with his wife, Michelle, and their five children. On weekends you can find him cycling, listening to live music, and cheering for both the Charlotte Panthers and Charlotte Football Club.
Meet Dr. David Moore - Schedule Your Child's Appointment Today
To experience our award-winning pediatric dental care, schedule your child’s Free New Patient Appointment* today for a Comprehensive Exam by calling (704) 397-4205. You may also use our convenient online form. Your child’s appointment includes the following:
- Comprehensive exam (does not include x-rays, prophylaxis, or fluoride treatment)
- Digital X-Rays
- Thorough Cleaning
- Oral Hygiene Education
During your child’s appointment, we will take the time to explain our treatment process and answer any questions you may have. We look forward to building the foundation for your child’s lifelong healthy smile!
*Free New Patient Appointment valid only children ages 7 and under