Dr. Marisa Lopez
Dr. Marisa Lopez, DMD, Diplomate
Dr. Marisa Lopez is a dedicated professional that is committed to providing the very best in dental care and loves serving her community. She is passionate about maintaining good oral health from an early age and achieving beautiful, healthy smiles. As a Diplomate of the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry, Dr. Marisa is dedicated to staying up to date with the latest advancements in dental technology and techniques to ensure each patient receives top-tier care.
- BS in Biology with a Minor in Spanish -- Muhlenberg College
- Doctor of Dental Medicine -- The University of Pennsylvania
- Specialty Certificate in Pediatric Dentistry -- New York Presbyterian Hospital at Columbia University
- Diplomate of The American Board of Pediatric Dentistry
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
Away From the Office
Dr. Marisa is someone that enjoys all things food, practicing yoga, and spending time outdoors in the sunshine.
Meet Dr. Marisa Lopez – Schedule Your Child’s Appointment Today
To experience our award-winning pediatric dental care, schedule your child’s Free New Patient Appointment* today for a Comprehensive Exam by calling (704) 397-4205. You may also use our convenient online form. Your child’s appointment includes the following:
- Comprehensive exam (does not include x-rays, prophylaxis, or fluoride treatment)
- Digital X-Rays
- Thorough Cleaning
- Oral Hygiene Education
During your child’s appointment, we will take the time to explain our treatment process and answer any questions you may have. We look forward to building the foundation for your child’s lifelong healthy smile!
*Free New Patient Appointment valid only children ages 7 and under