Dr. Shivani Desai
Dr. Shivani Desai has always been passionate about being a part of her community and giving back to those around her. She strives to make an impact on children's dental health from the time they get their first tooth to high school graduation. Dr. Shivani believes that building relationships with her patients is essential to make the dental experience comfortable and less intimidating.
- BS in Biology with a Minor in Psychology – The College of William & Mary
- MS in Physiology – Virginia Commonwealth University School of Medicine
- Doctor of Dental Surgery Degree – Virginia Commonwealth University School of Medicine
- Certificate in Pediatric Dentistry – St. Christopher’s Hospital for Children of Philadelphia
- Diplomate of The American Board of Pediatric Dentistry
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- American Laser Study Club
Away From the Office
Dr. Shivani was born and raised in London, England and cheers for the Manchester United Football Club! She is a master of 90’s trivia and loves to spend her free time hiking, cooking, working out, and playing tennis.
Meet Dr. Shivani Desai – Schedule Your Child’s Appointment Today
To experience our award-winning pediatric dental care, schedule your child’s Free New Patient Appointment* today for a Comprehensive Exam by calling (704) 397-4205. You may also use our convenient online form. Your child’s appointment includes the following:
- Comprehensive exam (does not include x-rays, prophylaxis, or fluoride treatment)
- Digital X-Rays
- Thorough Cleaning
- Oral Hygiene Education
During your child’s appointment, we will take the time to explain our treatment process and answer any questions you may have. We look forward to building the foundation for your child’s lifelong healthy smile!
*Free New Patient Appointment valid only children ages 7 and under