Dr. Stephanie Hukill
Dr. Stephanie Hukill, DDS, Diplomate
Dr. Stephanie Hukill is a Charlotte native and graduate of Duke University, where she received her B.S. in Psychology before pursuing her dental training at University of Michigan Ann Arbor. In addition, Dr. Stephanie served at Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center, frequently recognized as one of the top pediatric hospitals in the nation. A diplomat of the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry, Dr. Stephanie also serves as a member of the North Carolina Academy of Pediatric Dentistry.
- BS in Psychology – Duke University
- Doctor of Dental Surgery – The University of Michigan at Ann Arbor
- Certificate in Pediatric Dentistry – Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center
- American Board of Pediatric Dentistry
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- North Carolina Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
Away From the Office
When not fueling her love of Pediatric Dentistry, she takes the opportunity to spend time with loved ones, particularly outdoors, or is cheering on her Michigan Wolverines and Duke Blue Devils.
Meet Dr. Stephanie Hukill – Schedule Your Child’s Appointment Today
To experience our award-winning pediatric dental care, schedule your child’s Free New Patient Appointment* today for a Comprehensive Exam by calling (704) 397-4205. You may also use our convenient online form. Your child’s appointment includes the following:
- Comprehensive exam (does not include x-rays, prophylaxis, or fluoride treatment)
- Digital X-Rays
- Thorough Cleaning
- Oral Hygiene Education
During your child’s appointment, we will take the time to explain our treatment process and answer any questions you may have. We look forward to building the foundation for your child’s lifelong healthy smile!
*Free New Patient Appointment valid only children ages 7 and under