Dr. Carrie Dunlap
Carrie Dunlap, DDS
I have a sincere passion for my profession. I believe that being a mother of three children has helped give me the patience and perspective to compassionately treat children.
- Bachelor of Science in Biology (graduated Magna Cum Laude) - Campbell University
- Doctor of Dental Surgery Degree - The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- During dental school, I participated in extramural rotations at the Oral Surgery Department of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and the Pediatric Dental Clinics of Cumberland and Orange Counties
- American Dental Association
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- North Carolina Dental Society
- North Carolina Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- Southeastern Society of Pediatric Dentistry
- Charlotte Dental Society
Away From the Office
I enjoy spending time with family, traveling, baking, and being outdoors. My husband, Shane, and I are the proud parents of one son, Carson, and two daughters, Caroline and Campbell.
Meet Dr. Carrie Dunlap - Schedule Your Child's Appointment Today
To experience our award-winning pediatric dental care, schedule your child’s Free New Patient Appointment* today for a Comprehensive Exam by calling (704) 397-4205. You may also use our convenient online form. Your child’s appointment includes the following:
- Comprehensive exam (does not include x-rays, prophylaxis, or fluoride treatment)
- Digital X-Rays
- Thorough Cleaning
- Oral Hygiene Education
During your child’s appointment, we will take the time to explain our treatment process and answer any questions you may have. We look forward to building the foundation for your child’s lifelong healthy smile!
*Free New Patient Appointment valid only children ages 7 and under