Dr. Cecilia Hwang
Cecilia Hwang, DDS, Diplomate
I chose a career in pediatric dentistry due to my own fear of dentists as a child. I strive to make a difference in each of my patient’s dental and overall health by providing individualized and compassionate care.
- BS in Chemistry - The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Doctor of Dental Surgery Degree with Distinction - The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Rotations - The Children’s National Medical Center - Washington, DC & The Pediatric Dental Clinic at Gaston Health Services - Gastonia
- Training in Pediatric Dentistry - The University of Iowa
- Diplomate of The American Board of Pediatric Dentistry
- The American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- NC Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- Southeastern Society of Pediatric Dentistry
- NC Dental Society
Away From the Office
Outside the office, I enjoy reading, cooking, and volunteering at my sons’ schools. My husband and I also love to spend family time together with our two young sons, Evan and Owen.
Meet Dr. Cecilia Hwang - Schedule Your Child's Appointment Today
To experience our award-winning pediatric dental care, schedule your child’s Free New Patient Appointment* today for a Comprehensive Exam by calling (704) 397-4205. You may also use our convenient online form. Your child’s appointment includes the following:
- Comprehensive exam (does not include x-rays, prophylaxis, or fluoride treatment)
- Digital X-Rays
- Thorough Cleaning
- Oral Hygiene Education
During your child’s appointment, we will take the time to explain our treatment process and answer any questions you may have. We look forward to building the foundation for your child’s lifelong healthy smile!
*Free New Patient Appointment valid only children ages 7 and under