Dr. Kayla Kopczynski
Dr. Kayla Kopczynski, DDS, MS
Dr. Kayla Kopczynski was born and raised in Charlotte. Tar Heel born and Tar Heel bred, she completed her undergraduate and dental school education at UNC Chapel Hill. Most recently, she completed specialty training in pediatric dentistry at The Ohio State University/Nationwide Children’s Hospital. She is thrilled to be back home in Charlotte, providing care for children in the practice that initially inspired her to become a pediatric dentist!
- BS in Biology with a Minor in Chemistry – The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Doctor of Dental Surgery – The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill Adams School of Dentistry
- MS in Dentistry – The Ohio State University
- Certificate in Pediatric Dentistry – Nationwide Children’s Hospital
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- North Carolina Dental Society
Away From the Office
Outside of the office, Dr. Kayla enjoys spending time with family, running, reading, trying new restaurants, and traveling with her husband, Brett.
Meet Dr. Kayla Kopczynski – Schedule Your Child’s Appointment Today
To experience our award-winning pediatric dental care, schedule your child’s Free New Patient Appointment* today for a Comprehensive Exam by calling (704) 397-4205. You may also use our convenient online form. Your child’s appointment includes the following:
- Comprehensive exam (does not include x-rays, prophylaxis, or fluoride treatment)
- Digital X-Rays
- Thorough Cleaning
- Oral Hygiene Education
During your child’s appointment, we will take the time to explain our treatment process and answer any questions you may have. We look forward to building the foundation for your child’s lifelong healthy smile!
*Free New Patient Appointment valid only children ages 7 and under